From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tanguy is the French spelling of Breton given name Tangi, from tan, fire, and ki, dog. It is both a given name and a patronym.
It was the name of Saint Tangi and many other Bretons.
- Tangi Malmanche, Breton writer
- Yves Tanguy (1900–1955), a surrealist painter
Books and films
- Tanguy (novel), a French novel by Michel del Castillo.
- Tangi Kerviler, a Breton novel by Roparz Hemon.
- Tanguy (film) a 2001 French film, directed by Étienne Chatiliez
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.