From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tani may refer to:
- Tani (tribes), a group of tribes in Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Tani (surname), a Japanese surname
- Tani District, a district in Khost Province, Afghanistan
- Tani, Prasat a sub-district of Prasat District in Surin Province, Thailand
People with the given name
- Tani Cohen-Mintz, Israeli basketball player
People with the surname
- Kanon Tani (born 2004), Japanese child actress
Mythology and fiction
- Nang Tani, the female ghost of a banana tree of the Kluai Tani variety in Thai folklore
- Nang Tani ("Lady Tani") a character in the video game Ragnarok Online
- Tanni Grey-Thompson, a British athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.