From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tanu may refer to:
- Malietoa Tanumafili I, a Samoan prince who was allied with American and British forces during the Second Samoan Civil War
- Tanu (Haida village), an important historical village of the Haida people on the Queen Charlotte Islands, British Columbia, Canada
- Tanu, a character in the children's fantasy novel Fablehaven
- TANU; Tanganyika African National Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- an Examiner at the Department of Citywide Administrative Services