From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Tapa can refer to many different things:
- Tapa, Estonia, a town
- Tapa Airfield, an interceptor aircraft base in Estonia
- Tapa, Afghanistan, a place in Afghanistan
- Taipei Adventist Preparatory Academy, a Christian high school in Taiwan
- Tapa cloth, a traditional cloth from Polynesia
- The hats that usually accompany zoot suits.
- Tapa (game), similar to backgammon
- Tapas (Sanskrit), a theoretical concept behind Hindu meditation
- TaPa (Tampereen Palloilijat), ice hockey club from Tampere, Finland
- Tapa Tchermoeff
- Nupe people, an African people traditionally called the "Tapa" by the neighboring Yoruba people
- TAPA, the standardly used abbreviation for the classical studies research journal Transactions of the American Philological Association
- Tapa (Transported Asset Protection Association), a voluntary association that sets freight security requirements in the global supply chain
- VC Bird International Airport, ICAO airport code
- TAPA, abbreviation for the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts.
- TAPA, abbreviation for Trillium Advanced Portability Architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.