From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tapestry (album))
|Look up tapestry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapestry is a form of woven textile art.
Tapestry or tapestries may also refer to:
- Needlepoint, a form of canvaswork
- Tapestry (DHT), a distributed hash table protocol
- Tapestries MUCK, an online MUCK
- Apache Tapestry, a Java web application framework that implements the MVC design pattern
- tapestry, a holographic storage product by InPhase Technologies
- Tapestry (Carole King album), 1971
- Tapestry (Don McLean album), 1970
- Tapestry (Keith Getty album), 2002
- Tapestry (CBC radio), a Canadian documentary/interview program on spirituality
- Tapestry, a late 1970s-1980s syndicated Canadian radio program hosted by Charlotte O'Dell
- "Tapestry" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 sixth-season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Tapestry (comics), a comic book character in the Wildcats title
- "Tapestry", a song by Protest the Hero from Scurrilous
- "Tapestries", a song by Sphere3 from Comeuppance
- The Tapestry Series von Henry H. Neff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.