From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tapis may refer to:
- Tapis (Philippine clothing), a piece of cloth worn as garment or the act of putting this on
- Tapis (Indonesian weaving style), a traditional style of weaving
- Tapis crude, a crude oil from Malaysia
- Pedro Estévan Tápis (1754-1825), Spanish missionary
- On the tapis, a Victorian phrase meaning 'on the table' or 'under consideration' (tapis = tablecloth (fr.))
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.