From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Taps" is a famous musical piece, played in the U.S. military during flag ceremonies and funerals.
Taps may also refer to:
- Taps (film), a 1981 film starring George C. Scott and Timothy Hutton
- Taps (2006 film), a 2006 short film starring Ben Kurland
- TAPS (buffer), a common buffer for biochemistry
- Taps, a variant of the drinking game 21
- Taps and dies, cutting tools used to create screw threads in solid substances
- Tap Shoes or their metal noisemaking parts, used for tap dancing
- Tapestries MUCK, an adults-only text-based online role-playing game
TAPS as an acronym may refer to:
- Twin Anemia-Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS)
- Tarapur Atomic Power Station
- The Atlantic Paranormal Society
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Trafficking and Prostitution Services
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.