Tara Chand (archaeologist)
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (October 2013)|
Chand served as head of the Political Science department of Allahabad University from 1945 to 1947, when he was appointed Vice-Chancellor of the university. Chand later went on to serve as the Ambassador of India to Iran, and as Education Advisor within the Government of India.
- Chand, Tara (1922). Influence of Islam on Indian Culture. Read Books. ISBN 9781406730401.
- Chand, Tara (1966). Material and ideological factors in Indian history. University of Allahabad.
- Chand, Tara (1967). History of the Freedom Movement in India. Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Chand, Tara (1979). Society and State in the Mughal Period. Book Traders.
- Chand, Tara (1990). Educational Technology. Anmol. ISBN 8170413990.
- Chand, Tara (1997). Modern Child Psychology. Anmol. ISBN 8170416531.
- Chand, Tara (2002). Educational Psychology. Anmol. ISBN 8170416523.
- Chand, Tara (2003). Principles of Teaching. Anmol. ISBN 8170413958.
- "Ex-Vice Chancellors". Allahabad University. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "History of the Department of Political Science". Allahabad University. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- N.a. (April 28, 1952). "Ambassador Chand Will Talk Here at Summer Conference". The Harvard Crimson.
- "List of hostels". University of Allahabad. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Allahabad Alumni Association". Retrieved 24 February 2014.