McPherson in San Diego ComicCon 2007
April 7, 1976
San Francisco, California
|Education||Art Center College of Design|
Tara McPherson (born April 7, 1976 in San Francisco, California) is an American artist based in New York City. She studied art at Santa Monica Community College and earned her BFA from Art Center in Pasadena, CA in August 2001. While in college, she interned with Rough Draft Studios. In a brief 2008 piece concerning concert artwork, ELLE Magazine referred to her as "the crown princess of poster art. She opened the Cotton Candy Machine boutique in New York City in 2011.
- Lost Constellations: The Art of Tara McPherson. (ISBN 9781595822222)
- Lonely Heart: The Art Of Tara McPherson . (ISBN 9781595821027)
- McPherson, Tara. "Bio". TaraMcPherson.com. accessed September 6, 2011.
- Deem, Megan."Rock, Paper Sisters" (as displayed on taramcpherson's official site. Elle magazine. April 8, 2008
- The Cotton Candy Machine. accessed September 6, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tara McPherson.|
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|