From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taran or taran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taran may refer to:
- Taran of the Picts, a 7th-century king of the Picts
- Taran Taran, founder of the Taran Panth religious sect
- Taran Adarsh, an Indian film critic
- Taran Killam, an American comic actor
- Taran Noah Smith, a former American child actor
- Taran (Jazz musician), a German jazz and electronic musician and producer
- Taran Casey, a Welsh artist and biologist
- Ionuţ Ţăran (born 1987), Romanian luger
- Maricica Țăran (born 1962), Romanian rower
- Oleh Taran, Ukrainian football player
- Ruslana Taran (born 1970), Ukrainian sailor.
- Taran, Iran (disambiguation), several places in Iran
- Taran District, the name of a district of Kazhakstan; also, the capital of Taran District
- Tarn Taran (disambiguation), several locations in Punjab India
- Taran (character) is the name of the main character in The Chronicles of Prydain books
- Taran Wanderer, a book in the Chronicles of Prydain series
- Taran Panth, a sect of the Jain religion
- Aerial ramming, known in Russian, as well as in few other languages, as taran
- SU-152 "Taran", a 1965 experimental Russian tank destroyer.
- Taran, a character from Disney's The Black Cauldron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.