From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taranaki is a region of New Zealand administered by the Taranaki Regional Council.
Taranaki may also refer to:
- Mount Taranaki (also known as Mount Egmont), a mountain
- Taranaki Province, a province from 1853 to 1876
- Taranaki-King Country, a parliamentary electorate
- Taranaki (New Zealand electorate), a former parliamentary electorate
- Taranaki Mountainairs, a basketball team
- Taranaki Open, a golf tournament
- Taranaki Rockets, a former rugby league club
- Taranaki Rugby Football Union, a rugby governance body
- Taranaki Rugby League, a rugby league governance body
- Taranaki Stakes, a former horse race
- Taranaki Wildcats, a former rugby league team
- Team Taranaki, a soccer club
- HMNZS Taranaki (F148), a former frigate of the Royal New Zealand Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.