From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarata may refer to:
- Tarata, Peru, a city in the Tarata Province, Tacna Region, Peru
- Tarata District, a district in the Tarata Province, Peru
- Tarata Province, a province in the Tacna Region, Peru
- Tarata, Cochabamba, a town in the Cochabamba Department, Bolivia
- Tarata Municipality, a municipal section of the Esteban Arce Province, Cochabamba Department, Bolivia
- Tărâţa, a village in the commune of Pârjol, Bacău County, Romania
- Tarata bombing, a terrorist attack in Peru in 1992
- Tarata, the Māori common name for the New Zealand native tree Pittosporum eugenioides
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.