From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarbagatai or Tarbagatay may refer to:
- Mountain ranges
- The Tarbagatai Mountains between Xinjiang, China and Kazakhstan
- In Mongolia, a part of the Khangai range along the border of Zavkhan, Arkhangai, and Khövsgöl Province aimags is called Tarvagatai
- Tacheng or Tarbagatai, Xinjiang, China
- Tarbagatay, Russia, name of several rural localities in Russia
- Administrative divisions
- Tacheng Prefecture or Tarbagatai, a prefecture in the Ili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang, China
- Tarbagatay District, a district of East Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
- Tarbagataysky District, a district of the Buryat Republic, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.