From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tare or Tares may refer to:
- Tare (armour), a leg and groin protector used in a number of Japanese martial arts
- Tare, a colloquial name for the Common Vetch (Vicia sativa) and some other species of vetches (Vicia)
- The Parable of the Tares, a parable of Jesus
- Tare (surname), a surname
- Tare (tufted grass), a genus of nine species of tufted grasses
- Tare sauce, a Japanese dipping sauce
- Tare weight, the weight of an empty vehicle or container
- Tare, Rwanda
- Tares, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.