From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up targeting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Targeting is to make a thing or group of things a target, to select it or them to be acted upon.
- Targeting (warfare), to select objects or installations to be attacked, taken, or destroyed
- Targeting (politics), to determine where to spend the resources of time, money, manpower and attention when campaigning for election
- Targeted advertising, to select a demographic or other group of people to advertise to, and create advertisements appropriately
- Targeting pods, in warfare
- Targeting tower, a radio frequency antenna
- Behavioral targeting, in marketing
- Gene targeting, in genetics
- Geo targeting, in internet marketing
- Geographic targeting, in geography
- Inflation targeting, in economics
- Protein targeting, in cell biology, is the mechanism by which a protein is transported to its proper destination
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.