|Look up tarkhan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tarján is a Hungarian male given name, derived from an old Turkic title, meaning viceroy or prince. Tarján was also the name of the one of the seven Hungarian tribes. It is also a surname and the name of several settlements in Hungary with various prefixes and suffixes.
- Gyöngyöstarján, village in Hungary
- Salgótarján, city in Hungary
- Tarján, village in Hungary
- Tarjánpuszta, village in Hungary
- Tiszatarján, village in Hungary
- János Ladó - Ágnes Bíró: Magyar utónévkönyv ("Book of Hungarian given names"), Vince Kiadó, Budapest, 2005, ISBN 963-9069-72-8
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarján.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.