From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarp may refer to:
- Tarpaulin, a large sheet of strong, flexible, water resistant or waterproof material
- Tarp, Germany, a municipality in Schleswig-Holstein in Germany
- Tarp, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Finn Tarp, a Danish economist
TARP or T.A.R.P. may refer to:
- Troubled Asset Relief Program, the largest part of the U.S. government's $700 billion financial bailout plan of 2008
- Terminal Identifier - Address Resolution Protocol, protocol defined in Telcordia
- Tunnel and Reservoir Plan, the official name of Chicago's Deep Tunnel
- Transmembrane AMPAR regulatory protein
- Translocated actin-recruiting phosphoprotein
- Tactical Airborne Reconnaissance Pod System - US Navy camera pod carried by the F-14 Tomcat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.