Tar pit (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tarpit (computing))
A tar pit is a geological occurrence where subterranean bitumen leaks to the surface, creating a large puddle, pit, or lake of asphalt.
Tarpit may also refer to:
- Tar Pit, an episode of the 1974 series Land of the Lost
- Tar Pit (comics), a fictional supervillain in the DC Comics
- Tarpit (networking), information security and anti-spam techniques in networking
- Tarpit Project, the difficulties in developing large software projects as in The Mythical Man Month
- Turing tarpit, a type of programming language
- Tarpit, a defunct American hardcore punk band
- Tarpit, an American doom metal/sludge band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.