From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tarski)
Tarsky (masculine), Tarskaya (feminine), or Tarskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Tarsky District, a district of Omsk Oblast, Russia
- Alfred Tarski (1901–1983), Polish logician and mathematician
- Tarsky (rural locality), a rural locality (a khutor) in Stavropol Krai, Russia
- Tarskaya, a rural locality (a settlement at the station) in Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Tarskoye, a rural locality (a selo) in the Republic of North Ossetia–Alania, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.