From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tarsus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tarsus may refer to:
- Tarsus, Mersin, ancient and modern city in Turkey
- Tarsus (West Syrian Diocese), a Syrian Orthodox archdiocese, attested between the seventh and thirteenth centuries
- Tarsus Waterfall, on the outskirts of the city
- Berdan River, also known as the Tarsus River, which flows past the city
- Tarsus (skeleton), a cluster of articulating bones in each foot
- Tarsus (eyelids), elongated plate of dense connective tissue in each eyelid
- The final segment of an arthropod leg
- Tarsus (1948–1960), a Turkish Maritime Lines ship formerly the USS Harry Lee (APA-10)
- Tarsus Group plc, an international media company
- Tarsus American College, private high school in Tarsus, Turkey
- Tarsus Academy, a fictional school in the computer game Deus Ex: Invisible War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.