|Location||Tarsus, Mersin Province, Turkey|
|Owner||Youth Services and Sports Directoriate of Mersin|
|Tarsus Belediyespor women's basketball|
The Tarsus Arena (Turkish: Tarsus Spor Salonu) is a multi-sport indoor arena at Tarsus in Mersin Province, Turkey. Built in 1990, it is owned by the Youth Services and Sports Directoriate of Mersin and has a seating capacity of 1,500. It was renovated and modernized for use by the 2013 Mediterranean Games.
The venue is situated next to the Tarsus City Stadium. It is suitable for events of badminton, basketball, boxing, karate, volleyball, wrestling etc. The arena is home to Tarsus Belediyespor women's basketball team, which plays in the Turkish Women's Basketball League (TKBL). During the 2013 Mediterranean Games, the arena hosted boxing competitions on June 21-23.
- "Tesislerimiz-Tarsus Spor Salonu" (in Turkish). Mersin Gençlik Hizmetleri ve Spor İl Müdürlüğü. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Tarsus Kapalı Spor Salonu Tadilatı Bitirilemedi". Tarsus Haber (in Turkish). 2013-01-16. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Günün Programı". Hürriyet (in Turkish). 2009-01-31. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Tarsus Belediyesi evinde serisini sürdürdü". Hürriyet Spor (in Turkish). 2013-02-23. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Mersin'de heyecan devam ediyor". Hürriyet Spor (in Turkish). 2013-06-24. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
|This article about a Turkish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|