From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarwater may refer to:
- Tar water, a Medieval medicine
- Tarwater (band), a German music duo
- Tarwater Creek, a small river in San Mateo County, California, USA
- Davis Tarwater, an American swimmer
- Francis Tarwater, the main character in The Violent Bear It Away by Flannery O'Connor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.