Taryn on an episode of Raw in 2008
|Ring name(s)||Taryn Terrell
|Billed height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Billed weight||120 lb (54 kg)|
December 28, 1985 |
New Orleans, Louisiana
|Billed from||New Orleans, Louisiana
|Trained by||Dusty Rhodes
Taryn Nicole Terrell (born December 28, 1985) is an American professional wrestler, referee, actress, and stuntwoman, currently signed to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). She is best known for her time in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), where she performed under the ring name Tiffany. She also trained at WWE's developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). Terrell was released from her WWE contract on November 19, 2010.
- 1 Professional wrestling career
- 1.1 World Wrestling Entertainment
- 1.2 Independent circuit (2010–present)
- 1.3 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- 2 Television and film career
- 3 Personal life
- 4 In wrestling
- 5 Championships and accomplishments
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Professional wrestling career
World Wrestling Entertainment
Diva Search (2007)
Terrell tried out for the 2007 WWE Diva Search. Eventually, she made it to the final eight. Terrell stated "I'm ready for this challenge. I will be great at it." Taryn was eventually eliminated fourth. In the month of February 2008, WWE signed her to a development contract and she later debuted in their development facility Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
Florida Championship Wrestling (2007–2010)
Terrell debuted in FCW alongside Beverly Mullins, and they competed in various matches together, including lingerie matches. Soon afterward, Terrell and Mullins drifted apart, leading to Terrell receiving a larger singles wrestling role as she competed against various other FCW Divas, including Mullins (now renamed to Wesley Holiday), Miss Angela, The Bella Twins, Alicia Fox, and Roucka.
Terrell made her FCW television debut when she competed in a twist contest which ended in a no contest. Since then, she and Angela have been the ring announcers for FCW. On the March 11, 2008 episode of FCW Televison, Terrell teamed up with Nic Nemeth and Brad Allen to defeat The Puerto Rican Nightmares (Eric Pérez, Eddie Colón and Angela Fong). On the August 2, 2008 episode of FCW Televison, Tiffany teamed up with The Bella Twins to defeat Alicia Fox, Roucka and Daisy and again on August 9, 2008.
Later on, Terrell lost her first FCW televised match in a fatal four-way match including Roucka, Holiday, and Fox after Fox dropkicked her from the turnbuckle as Terrell was attempting an aerial move. She then teamed with Nikki Bella and Eve Torres on the December 14 episode of FCW to take on Roucka, Wesley Holiday, and Alicia Fox, which Terrell's team won after Eve pinned Holiday as the remaining Divas fought on the outside. Tiffany participated in the tournament to determine the inaugural Queen of FCW, and defeated Wesley Holiday in the first round before losing to Alicia Fox in the semi-finals.
Since then Terrell has appeared various other times as an announcer and wrestler. She teamed up with Angela Fong on several occasions, and also competed against Serena Mancini, April Lee, and Alicia Fox in a four-pack challenge to determine the new number one contender to the Queen of FCW, but was unsuccessful.
On July 30, 2009 episode of FCW Televison, Tiffany tamed up with Angela Fong and April Lee to defeat Alicia Fox, Roucka and Serena Deeb in a 6 divas tag team match. On the August 6, 2009 episode of FCW Televison, Tiffany teamed up with Yoshi Tatsu to defeat Alicia Fox and Ricky Ortiz in a mixed tag team match. Tiffany unsuccessfully challenged the newly crowned Serena Mancini for the Queen of FCW crown and injured her humerus bone, on the September 24, 2009 taping of FCW. On the February 19, 2010 episode of FCW Televison, Tiffany made her return to FCW, teaming with Aksana to defeat Courtney Taylor and Liviana in a divas tag team match.
ECW General Manager (2008–2010)
On the June 10, 2008 episode of ECW, Terrell made her debut under the ring name Tiffany as the on-screen Assistant General Manager under Theodore Long. Tiffany participated in the Halloween Costume Contest on October 26, 2008, for the pay-per-view, Cyber Sunday and was dressed as a nun. Tiffany made her in-ring debut in a 16 Diva tag team match on the 800th episode of Raw teaming up with Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Michelle McCool, Brie Bella, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres and WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young against Beth Phoenix, Layla, Lena Yada, Jillian Hall, Natalya, Maryse, Victoria and Katie Lea Burchill, which her team came up on the losing end despite never being tagged in.
On the March 30, 2009 episode of Raw, Tiffany competed in an 18-Diva tag team match, which she won for her team by pinning Katie Lea Burchill with an inside cradle. On April 5, Tiffany made her WrestleMania debut as she competed in a 25 Diva battle royal at WrestleMania XXV to crown the first-ever "Miss WrestleMania". However, Tiffany was unable to win the match as Santina Marella last eliminated Beth Phoenix and Melina to win the battle royal and thus be crowned "Miss WrestleMania". On the April 7 episode of ECW, Tiffany was announced by Theodore Long as the new General Manager of ECW due to Long returning to SmackDown to once again become its General Manager. As the new General Manager, her first order was to announce an elimination chase to determine who would face Jack Swagger for the ECW Championship at Backlash, with the participants being Mark Henry, Tommy Dreamer, Christian, and Finlay. Christian ultimately defeated Finlay on the debut of the new show WWE Superstars and then defeated Swagger for the title at Backlash.
On the May 26 episode of ECW on Sci Fi, Tiffany announced that the match between Jack Swagger and Christian for the ECW Title at the first-ever Extreme Rules pay-per-view would be changed to a triple threat hardcore match to include Tommy Dreamer due to Swagger interfering in two of Dreamer's opportunities for the title. In late June 2009, Tiffany was "promoted" to full-time General Manager of ECW. However, Tiffany was absent from television due to a car accident with William Regal substituting as ECW General Manager. In reality, Tiffany had injured her arm in an FCW match. On the October 6 episode of ECW, Tiffany returned to television. On the final episode of ECW on February 16, 2010, Tiffany speared Rosa Mendes after Mendes and Zack Ryder interfered in the ECW Championship match.
SmackDown and The Blondetourage (2010)
On the March 5, 2010 episode of SmackDown, Tiffany made her debut for the brand in a backstage segment, being welcomed by Rey Mysterio. On the March 12, 2010 episode of SmackDown, Tiffany made her in-ring debut, winning a match against Michelle McCool via disqualification after Vickie Guerrero interfered. Following the match, McCool, Guerrero, and Layla attacked Tiffany, until she was saved by Beth Phoenix. The following week, Tiffany and Phoenix defeated LayCool in a tag team match, and again on the April 2 episode of SmackDown.
She then formed an alliance with Kelly Kelly, with the pair being dubbed "The Blondetourage", and they continued to feud with LayCool. On the June 12 of SmackDown!, Tiffany lost her first singles match to Layla after an interference from Michelle McCool. On May 21 episode of SmackDown!, Tiffany teamed up with Kelly Kelly in a losing effort to LayCool. On the July 2 episode of SmackDown!, Tiffany managed Kelly Kelly where she defeated Michelle McCool, during the match Tiffany clotheslined Layla after trying to interfere in the match. On the July 10 episode of Superstars, Tiffany teamed up with Kelly Kelly in losing effort to LayCool after McCool interfered by kicking Kelly in the face. On the July 16 episode of SmackDown!, Tiffany managed Kelly Kelly and Chris Masters where they defeated Layla and Trent Barreta after the interference from Rosa Mendes. While being paired together she also managed Kelly in her Women's Championship match against Layla at the Money in the Bank Pay Per View. On July 23 episode of SmackDown!, Teddy Long announced that Layla would defend the WWE Women's Championship against Tiffany. It would turn out this was Tiffany's last match, on the July 30 episode of Smackdown, Tiffany had her first title shot for the Women's Championship against McCool but failed to capture the championship. She was originally scheduled to fight Layla, however, this was changed due to a decision made by Vickie Guerrero.
On August 13, 2010, it was reported that WWE had suspended Tiffany because of an incident involving her real-life husband, Drew McIntyre. Before she could return to WWE programming, Terrell was released from her WWE contract on November 19, 2010.
Independent circuit (2010–present)
On December 4, 2010, it was announced that Terrell would face Alissa Flash at the Pro Wrestling Revolution's Chickfight event in San Francisco on February 5, 2012 . On January 4, 2011 it was announced that Terrell was pulled out of the show for personal reasons. ChickFight would later claim that the promotion could not cater to Terrell's requests that she had made despite already having an agreement with the promotion.
On April 5, 2013 Terrell made her debut for Powerslam Brewsky Brawl (PBW), where she teamed up with Jack Jameson in a winning effort defeating Barbi Hayden and Houston Carson in a mixed-tag-team match. Terrell is set to appear at Maryland Championship Wrestling's Bodyslam Autism event on April 27, 2013. On April 8, Terrell made appearance at Coastal Wrestling Federation (CWF) where she teamed up with Sho Funaki in a winning effort defeating Barbie Hayden and Houston Carson after Terrell pinned Barbi when Carson attempted the Carson Kick on Funaki. But as he moved and Funaki ducked and Carson hit Barbi. Earlier in that event, Terrell defeated Jen Alise in singles match.
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Official Knockouts referee and Ohio Valley Wrestling (2012–2013)
On August 16, 2012, Terrell made her debut for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), being introduced by the Vice President of the Knockouts Division, Brooke Hogan as the special referee for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship match between Madison Rayne and Miss Tessmacher. Terrell later became the official referee for the Knockouts division.
On November 4, 2012, Terrell made her debut for TNA's developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), at OVW's Saturday Night Special event, being introduced by the Director of Operations / General Manager, Tralier Park Trash as a special guest referee for the OVW Women's Championship match, between Josette Bynum, Taeler Hendrix and Heidi Lovelace. During the match, Terrell would began a feud with Taeler Hendrix after Terrell cost Hendrix the match after she put her hands on Taryn and Terrell pushed Hendrix down. On the November 10 episode of OVW episode 690, Terrell was interrupted by Hendrix during an interview. Taeler Hendrix then provoked Taryn, only to get attacked for her troubles. Later that event, Terrell refereed the tag-team match between Lovelace, Jessie Belle against Hendrix and Epiphany. Terrell made her in-ring debut on the November 17 episode of OVW episode 691, where she defeated Heidi Lovelace with Taeler Hendrix as special guest referee to become the OVW Women's Champion. Later that night, she appeared in a in-ring segment involving Trailer Park Trash and Josette Bryum. On the November 24 episode of OVW episode 692, Taryn appeared in backstage segment with Hendrix. Later that night, she defeated Scarlett Bordeaux in a non-title match, but was attacked by Hendrix who threw animal feces all over her. On the November 28 edition of OVW episode 693, Terrell attacked Hendrix during a in-ring segment trying to get reverge for the pervious week but was stopped by Bostic, but then Terrell would get in a backstage brawl with Hendrix OVW announced that Terrell issued a challenged to Hendrix at OVW's Saturday Night Special, for the OVW Women's Championship on the line with the stipulation that the loser will swim in a pool of animal feces. On the December 1 episode of OVW Saturday Night Special, Terrell lost the Women's Championship to Taeler Hendrix in a special poop in the pool match. After the match, Hendrix tried to attack Taryn, but she gained a measure of revenge when she moved out the way and Hendrix fell in.
Feud with Gail Kim (2013)
On January 13, 2013, at Genesis, Terrell began a storyline with Gail Kim after making a bad call during a gauntlet match and costing Kim's chance become the number one contender to the Women's Knockout Championship. On the following episode of Impact Wrestling, Terrell appeared backstage with Kim who told Terrell not to make another mistake. Later that night, during Kim's match with Sky, Kim would argue with Terrell, costing herself the match in the process. On January 26, at the tapings of Impact Wrestling in London, England, which aired on tape delay on February 21, Terrell helped Sky defeat Tara, Miss Tessmacher and Gail Kim in a fatal four–way elimination match with Sky lastly eliminating Kim to win the TNA Women's Knockout Championship after Kim provoked Taryn into getting involved in the match. On March 10 at Lockdown, towards the end of the TNA Knockouts Championship match, Terrell would spear Kim after being fed up with her and again costing her her shot at the title. After the match, Terrell was attacked by Kim backstage during an interview. On the following episode of Impact Wrestling, Kim revealed that Brooke Hogan put Terrell on probation for putting her hands on Kim at Lockdown. In a tag-team match between Mickie James and Velvet Sky against Gail Kim and Tara, Terrell would once again lose herself by attacking Kim.
On the March 21 episode of Impact Wrestling, Terrell was terminated as Knockouts referee by Hogan and then signed as a TNA Knockout. On the March 28 episode of Impact Wrestling, Terrell called out Gail Kim, however the match never started when Kim and Tara attacked Terrell only to be saved by TNA Women's Knockout Champion, Velvet Sky. On the April 4 episode of Impact Wrestling, Terrell and Sky were defeated by the team of Kim and Tara after the special guest referee Joey Ryan made a fast count on Terrell. Terrell finally faced Kim in singles competition on the April 11 episodes of Impact Wrestling, where Terrell emerged victorious in a match refereed by ODB. On the May 2 episode of Impact Wrestling, Terrell teamed up with Mickie James in a winning effort defeating Kim and Tara. After the match, Kim attacked Terrell and put her in a figure-four leglock around the ringpost. The rivalry between Terrell and Kim culminated in a Last Knockout Standing match on June 2 at the Slammiversary XI pay-per-view, which Terrell won. On the July 11 episode of Impact Wrestling, Terrell was defeated by Kim in a number one contender ladder match for the Women's Knockout Championship. The following month, Terrell was granted time off of TNA due to a real life pregnancy.
Television and film career
Terrell made a special appearance on The Showbiz Show with David Spade in 2007. Terrell was featured in a segment on Lopez Tonight on August 4, 2010. She received her start in acting after appearing alongside Will Ferrell in the 2012 comedy film The Campaign. She was later hired as a stunt double for Kayla Ewell in the film The Demented.
|2012||The Campaign||Janette||Film Debut|
|Oldboy||Girl In Park|
|2007||The Showbiz Show||Herself||Television Debut|
|K-Ville||Brothel Girl||Season 1, Episode 3|
|2010||Lopez Tonight||Herself||1 episode|
|Common Law||Yoga Girl||Season 1, Episode 9|
|2012||The Demented||Stunt Double|
|American Horror House|
|2013||Now You See Me||Post-production|
|End of the World|
|Pawn Shop Chronicles|
|This Is the End|
|2010||WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011||Tiffany||Voice|
|2007||Women of Playboy||Herself||Model|
|“||I told people before that some people grow up watching wrestling from day 1, that wasn't my case and I grew up as always as an athlete I did powerlifting, cheerleading in school and college, it was in college when I had a friend whom was Obsessed with wrestling, he told me that I have to come to a show, I told him okay I'll go. We had front row tickets and I was like OMG this what I wanted to do I figured out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I was so excited, there was this perfect hybrid of athleticism and beauty as a women wrestler. This what you get to do is look beautiful and kick some ass, how frecking cool is this! This is my dream job and I'll do whatever to get in that ring and that's what I did.||”|
Terrell is attending the University of New Orleans. She is majoring in marketing. Terrell is a co-leader for a volunteer mission group called Hope Children's Home that provides love and time to children that have been neglected, abused, and discarded. Terrell is a founder for a volunteer mission foundation called Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Terrell is a vegan and said
|“||For the last 3 and a half years, I have been working on a long journey to becoming a Vegan. My first and main reason behind this lifestyle change is the moral and ethical rights of animals. I am speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves. I am a strong proponent for the humane treatment of animals and am making my stand known by not ingesting any animal products whatsoever. That’s right! No meat, no dairy, no eggs...the list goes on. In short, no animal products or animal by-products||”|
Terrell previously dated Alfonso Ribeiro in 2008. Terrell got engaged to Drew Galloway, who appears on-screen as wrestler Drew McIntyre, in July 2009 and reports of their intention to wed surfaced in a January 2010 issue of Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The couple married in Las Vegas in May 2010. On May 24, 2011, Terrell announced that she and Galloway were divorcing.
Terrell first appeared in Playboy in the special College Girls edition of January 2007. She next appeared in the February/March 2010 issue of the Playboy Lingerie Special Edition. The photos were an accumulation of previous photoshoots that she had done for the magazine prior to signing with WWE, and show her naked. She appeared again in Playboy in November 2010, in the special issue Big Boobs, Hot Buns, with the photos having been taken prior to her signing with WWE. Terrell has appeared in an issue of Maxim and on Sky Sports.com.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
- As Taryn Terrell
- Back elbow, sometimes to an upcoming opponent
- Hot Body (Diving crossbody)
- Dropkick, sometimes to a seated opponent
- Hair-pull snapmare
- Monkey flip
- Rear naked choke
- Running corkscrew neckbreaker
- Schoolgirl, sometimes out of the corner
- Vertical suplex
- As Tiffany
- As Taryn Terrell
- Entrance themes
- World Wrestling Entertainment
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Championships and accomplishments
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked her #17 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2013
- "Tiffany profile". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- "Tiffany - Match Listing". ProFight. Retrieved Jul 30, 2009.
- "WWE Tiffany Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2010-11-20. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
- "Taryn Terrell - has it all". TarynTerrell.com.
- "Intelius search". Intelius. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "Contestants". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2008-03-09.
- WWE signed NEW DIVA!!!
- "FCW Tampa Show (Jul '09)". ProFight. Retrieved July 30, 2009.
- "FCW Plant City Show". Profight. Retrieved Feb 19, 2010.
- "Tiffany Gm Assistant". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- "Diva Contest". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- "Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- ""Santina" Marella wins 25-Diva Battle Royal for title of "Miss WrestleMania"". WWE. 2009-04-05. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Let the Chase to Backlash begin". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- Bishop, Matt (2010-02-16). "ECW: Extreme ending for Christian, what's NXT". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Waldman, Jon (2010-03-06). "Smackdown: Continuing on the road to WrestleMania". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Bishop, Matt (2010-03-13). "Smackdown: Highlight Reel return successful for Jericho". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Bishop, Matt (2010-04-02). "Smackdown: Swagger cashes in". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Martin, Adam. "Smackdown Recap - 6/11/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved June 12, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "Smackdown Recap - 5/21/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved May 22, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "Smackdown Results - 7/2/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 3, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "Superstars Recap - 7/8/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 10, 2010.
- Nemer, Roy. "Smackdown Recap - 7/16/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 17, 2010.
- Passero, Mitch (2010-07-18). "Layla remains flawless". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- Martin, Adam. "Smackdown Results - 7/23/10". WWE.com. Wrestleview. Retrieved July 24, 2010.
- Keller, Wade (2010-07-30). "Keller's WWE SmackDown report 7/30: Kane reveals who put Undertaker in vegetative state, Swagger vs. Rey in no DQ match". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-08-15.
- "SmackDown Redux (July 23rd, 2010): "Skirt Tiffany?!"". WWE. Diva-Dirt. Retrieved July 24, 2010.
- Gerweck, Steve (2010-08-14). "Update on the suspension of WWE's Tiffany". WrestleView. Retrieved 2010-08-15.
- "WWE Superstars released". World Wrestling Entertainment. 2010-11-19. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "Diva Dirt & ChickFight Presents Alissa Flash vs Taryn Terrell (Tiffany) on February 5th". Diva-Dirt. Retrieved 12/3/10.
- "Taryn Terrell Pulled from ChickFight Match on February 5th". Diva-Dirt. Retrieved 1/4/12.
- "Taryn-Terrell.com/apperances". Taryn-Terrell.com.
- Caldwell, James (2012-08-16). "Caldwell's TNA Impact results 8/16: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Impact - Hardcore Justice fall-out, three BFG Series matches". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- "Knockouts Championship: Miss Tessmacher vs. Madison Rayne". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. YouTube. 2012-08-17. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Impact Results - 8/16/12". Wrestleview. 2012-08-16. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- "Taryn Terrell". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2012-09-09.
- Namako, Jason (2012-11-04). "Reader e-mail on Taryn Terrell appearing in OVW". WrestleView. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- "OVW TV Episodes". OVW. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Cannon, Brian (November 15, 2012). "OVW TV taping live report: Taryn Terrell, Kid Kash and more". Pro Wrestling Insider. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- "OVW TV Episodes". OVW. Retrieved November 17, 2012.
- "OVW: Live Taping Results 11/28/12". TarynTerrell.com. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
- "OVW TV TAPING LIVE REPORT". PWinsider. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
- "Taeler Hendrix vs Taryn Terrell in a "poop in a pool match" for the OVW Women's Championship". Teddy. Retrieved March 8, 2013.
- "CALDWELL'S TNA GENESIS PPV RESULTS 1/13: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live PPV - Hardy defends TNA Title against two foes, two title matches, #1 contender matches".
- Caldwell, James (2013-01-17). "CALDWELL'S TNA IMPACT RESULTS 1/17: Complete coverage of the "Why TNA May Want To Reconsider Being Live" episode". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "CALDWELL'S TNA LOCKDOWN PPV RESULTS 3/10: Live, in-person coverage from San Antonio - Hardy vs. Ray TNA Title match, Lethal Lockdown, more".
- Boutwell, Josh. "TNA Impact Wrestling Results - 3/14/13 (Sting vs. Aries)". Wrestleview. Retrieved March 14, 2013.
- Boutwell, Josh. "TNA Impact Wrestling Results - 3/21/13 (#1 Contender Match)". Wrestleview. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- Codwell, James. "CALDWELL'S TNA IMPACT RESULTS 3/28: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Impact "Open Fight Night" edition". PWInsider. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- Boutwhell, Josh. "TNA Impact Wrestling Results - 4/4/13 (Hogan confronts Styles)". Wrestleview. Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- Boutwell, Josh. "TNA Impact Wrestling Results - 4/11/13 (Full Metal Mayhem)". Wrestleview. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- "Impact Write-Up (May 2nd, 2013): Taryn Eats Some Defeat, but There May Be Dissension in the Ranks". Diva-Dirt. Retrieved May 3, 2013.
- "CALDWELL'S TNA SLAMMIVERSARY PPV RESULTS (Hour 2): Hall of Fame inductee revealed, new Tag & TV champions".
- "CALDWELL'S TNA IMPACT RESULTS 7/11: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of Impact from Las Vegas - Rampage Jackson joins Mafia, Dest. X hype, BFG Series gauntlet".
- "Why Taryn Terrell Is Taking Time Off, Kurt Angle Update, Matches For Tonight's Hardcore Justice".
- "About Me - TarynTerrell.com". TarynTerrell.com. Retrieved December 2010.
- "In Video: WWE Diva Tiffany on ‘Lopez Tonight’". Diva Dirt. 2010-08-05. Retrieved 2011-07-25.
- "Filmography by year for Taryn Terrell". IMDB.com. Retrieved 2012-08-15.
- "Taryn Terrell Shares Her Story with The Fan Advocate on After The Bell". OVW. ovwrestling. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- "Students of the game". World Wrestling Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2010-06-10. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "With Hope...". World Wrestling Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2009-02-21. Retrieved 2008-11-28.
- "The Green Quote: Extreme Wrestling Diva Tiffany Is Vegan.". Ecorazzi. 2008-11-24.
- "Road to Veganism...". World Wrestling Entertainment. 2008-11-17. Archived from the original on 2009-02-21.
- Ritchie, Gayle (2010-03-28). "Scots wrestling champ Drew McIntyre to marry ex-Playboy model". Daily Record. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- Meltzer, Dave (2010-01-09). "Sat. update: Doc funeral, Southern star passes away; wrestling wedding & engagement; Lesnar; Foley". Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online. Retrieved 2010-01-10. "WWE performers Tiffany (Taryn Terrell) and Drew McIntyre (Drew Galloway) are now engaged."
- Larkin, Mike (2010-09-26). "Playboy bunny wife of Scots wrestling ace is cleared of assault charges". Daily Record. Retrieved 2010-09-27.
- Oliver, Greg (2010-07-16). "McIntyre guarantees Smackdown Money in the Bank match will be tops". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-07-18.
- Caldwell, James (2011-05-24). "WWE News: Former WWE Diva Tiffany announces divorce from current star Drew McIntyre". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- Rothstein, Simon (2010-02-17). "Back in Play". The Sun. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Eck, Kevin (2010-11-20). "Former WWE Diva Tiffany in Playboy special issue". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "TNA Slammiversary in Review: Two Knockouts Fall, One Rises". Diva-Dirt. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- "Impact Results - April 25, 2013". Taryn-Terrell.com. Retrieved April 25, 2013.
- "Impact Write-Up (May 30th, 2013): Mickie Flaunts Her Win and Taryn Gets One of Her Own". Diva-Dirt. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Tedesco, Mike (2010-03-13). "Smackdown Results - 3/12/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- Martin, Adam (2010-04-03). "Smackdown Results - 4/2/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- Martin, Adam (2010-06-04). "Superstars Results - 6/3/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Hot Mess". Wrestling Knockouts. Retrieved 2013.
- "Taryn Terrell - Theme Music". TarynTerrell.com. Retrieved 2012.
- "Girl Like That A (Legal Title)". Broadcast Music, Inc. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- "WWE The Music – A New Day, Volume 10 (Amazon MP3 Exclusive)". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "Hot Mess (Taryn Terrell)". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- "Hot Mess (Lyrical)". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Hot Mess (Remix)". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- Official website
- Official Fansite
- WWE Alumni Page
- Taryn Terrell's TNA profile
- Taryn Terrell at Online World of Wrestling profile
- Taryn Terrell on Twitter
- Taryn Terrell at the Internet Movie Database