May 27, 1983 |
New Jersey, United States
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||107 lb (49 kg)|
|No. of adult films||238 (per IAFD)|
Upon turning 18, Thomas began working for Lightspeed Media Corporation doing internet photo shoots and softcore pornography (a total of about 20 appearances). In late 2004, Thomas traveled to Southern California with the intention of pursuing a career in hardcore pornography. 12 on 1 #2 by Lethal Hardcore, was the first DVD that Thomas shot in California and featured her performing with Penny Flame, Sandra Romain and Melissa Lauren.
Thomas was nominated for the AVN Award for Best New Starlet in 2006, and won the Dirtiest Girl in Porn Award presented by the Fans of Adult Media and Entertainment (F.A.M.E.) in June 2006. She has also appeared on the Howard Stern Show and participated in the Pornstar Beauty Pageant, competing against Taylor Wane and Carmen Luvana.
After suffering a major anal tear, Thomas gained weight and took her departure from the adult film industry to study cosmetology. In addition to her cosmetology studies, Thomas has also attended real estate school and has a pharmacy technician's license. In this period Thomas kept a blog documenting her weight loss efforts. Eventually, she met her weight loss goal  and in May 2007 Thomas announced her return to the adult film industry. Since then she has starred in several different films and has been documenting her career on her blog.
- 2006 F.A.M.E. Award – Dirtiest Girl in Porn
- 2006 NightMoves Award – Best New Starlet (Editor's Choice)
- "Terra Colombia - Cine - Taryn Thomas será Sandra Bullock en filme porno". Terra.com.co. Retrieved 2013-09-12.
- Big D. "Inside Taryn Thomas". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2007-05-25.
- "The Porn Star Beauty Pageant Part 2. 06/15/06. 9:00am". marksfriggin.com. Retrieved 2007-10-10.
- Sean Cunningham (2010-02-25). "Smut Snooki: 'No Limit' to War Over Jersey Shore Porno". Esquire. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- "The Official Taryn Thomas Blog". Tarynthomasblog.wordpress.com. 2009-05-25. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- Bob Preston (2007-05-05). "After Yearlong Hiatus, Taryn Thomas Returns to Adult". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-05-25.
- Taryn Thomas - IMDb
- Peter Warren (2009-10-19). "Taryn It Up Makes 'Vogue Nasty' Debut". AVN. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- Steve Javors (2010-01-01). "Taryn Thomas Plans ‘Jersey Shore’ Parody". XBiz. Retrieved 2 January 2011.
- Peter Warren (2006-06-24). "About the 2006 FAME Awards". AVN. Archived from the original on 2006-06-24. Retrieved 2007-06-24.
- Dirty Bob (2006-10-09). "Nightmoves Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2008-08-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taryn Thomas.|
- Taryn Thomas on Twitter
- Taryn Thomas on Myspace
- Taryn Thomas at the Internet Movie Database
- Taryn Thomas at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Taryn Thomas at the Adult Film Database
- Interviews by Phoenix New Times, March 12, 2012
- Quotes by Fox News, March 4, 2012
- LA Weekly, "Porn Video Shoots Leaving L.A. for ... Arizona?", February 20, 2012
- Interview on the VideoBox Blog
- Interview at Adult Industry Press
- Taryn Thomas Interview (audio)