|IATA: AGM – ICAO: BGAM|
|Elevation AMSL||24 ft / 7 m|
|1||30 × 20||98 × 66||Asphalt|
|Source: Danish AIS|
Tasiilaq Heliport (IATA: AGM, ICAO: BGAM) is a heliport in Tasiilaq, a town located on the Ammassalik Island in the Sermersooq municipality, in southeastern Greenland. Until 1997 the heliport was known as Ammassalik Heliport.
Airlines and destinations 
|Air Greenland (settlement flights)||Isortoq, Kuummiit, Sermiligaaq, Tiniteqilaaq|
Air Greenland operates government contract flights to villages in the Tasiilaq regions. These mostly cargo flights are not featured in the timetable, although they can be pre-booked. Departure times for these flights as specifed during booking are by definition approximate, with the settlement service optimized on the fly depending on local demand for a given day.
- BGAM – Ammassalik Heliport, Tasiilaq (PDF). Greenlandic Aeronautical Information Publication from Statens Luftfartsvæsen (CAA-DK).
- Air Greenland destinations
- Air Greenland, Departures and Arrivals
- "IATA Location Code Search (AGM: Tasiilaq)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Accident history for AGM at Aviation Safety Network
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Air Greenland, fare system rules