From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subtask, subtasks, task, or tasks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Task may refer to:
- Task (project management), an activity that needs to be accomplished within a defined period of time or by a deadline
- Task (computing), in computing, a program execution context
- TASK party, a series of improvisational participatory art-related events organized by artist Oliver Herring
- Task (language instruction) refers to a certain type of activity used in language instruction
- The TASK family of potassium ion channels
- Task (L): Dragon deity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Task.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.