From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tasmania is an island state within the Commonwealth of Australia.
Tasmania may also refer to:
- Colony of Tasmania, a British colony on the island of Tasmania from 1856 until it became an Australian state in 1901
- Tasmania Islands, an uninhabited group of islands in Canada
- HMAS Tasmania, a destroyer that served with the Royal Australian Navy from 1918 until 1928
- MV Tasmania, a former escort carrier used as a ferry between France and Australia from 1958 until 1961
- Tasmania, a maxi yacht that won the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race in 1994
- Tasmanian Tigers, the cricket team that represents the Australian state of Tasmania
- Tasmanian Roar, the women's representative cricket team for the state of Tasmania
- Tasmania United, a proposed Hyundai A-League side
- Tasmanian Devils Football Club, an Australian Rules Football team that competes in the Victorian Football League
- SC Tasmania 1900 Berlin, a former German association football club
- Relational Model/Tasmania, a version of relational modeling published by E.F. Codd in 1979
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.