Tatarstan Airlines (Russian: Авиакомпания «Татарстан», Tatar: Татарстан Һава Юллары, Tatarstan Hawa Yulları) is an airline based on the grounds of Kazan Airport in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia. It was founded in 1993, and is the regional airline of the Republic of Tatarstan, part of the Russian Federation.
The airline established operations in 1999 operates the scheduled passenger service to the different cities of Russia (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Makhachkala) and international destinations: Baku, Dushanbe, Yerevan, Tashkent, Khujand, Istanbul, Prague and Tel-Aviv.
Tatarstan Airlines also operates charter services all over the Russia and Bulgaria, Egypt, Greece, Turkey. The total operated destinations of Tatarstan Airlines reached 40 routes in 2010–2011. The number of carried passengers in 2009 amounts to 577,000, in 2010 – 603,000. The estimated number of passengers in 2011 is 824,000.
Tatarstan Airlines operates flights to 15 destinations in Russia, Asia and Europe. The airline also operated seasonal charter flights to different destinations.
Tatarstan Airlines has codeshare agreements with the following airlines:
- ^ "Головной офис." Tatarstan Airlines. Retrieved on 28 October 2010. "420144, Россия, Татарстан, г. Казань, Аэропорт"
- ^ "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 23–29 March 1994. 122. "Head office: Kazan Airport, Tatarstan 420017, Russia"
- ^ (Russian) Federal State Unitary Enterprise "State Air Traffic Management Corporation", Airline Reference, Vol. 1, Russian Federation, 20 February 2007, p. 423
- ^ http://www.tatarstan.aero/en/company/
- ^ a b c d BusinessOnline
- ^ a b Aviaport digest
- ^ http://www.tatarstan.aero/company/planes/
External links