From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tate has several meanings. It can refer to:
- Tate, a group of public art galleries in the United Kingdom.
- Tate, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Tate County, Mississippi, a county in the United States
- Táté, the Hungarian name for Totoi village, Sântimbru Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Tate, a term denoting a land division, equivalent in parts of Ireland to the modern term townland
- Tate Island, in Saskatchewan Canada
- Tate's Cairn, a mountain in Hong Kong
- Little Man Tate, a 1991 movie with Jodie Foster
- Tate (殺陣 pronounced as "tah-teh", with stronger pronunciation on "teh"?), Japanese stage combat appears on most of Jidaigekis, in which Japanese swords are usually used
- Tate (god), the wind god in Lakota mythology
- a nickname of Æthelburh of Kent
- Tate (TV series), a short-lived NBC western series starring David McLean
- Tate Interactive, a video game developer
- The Airborne Toxic Event, an American alternative rock band
- Tate Publishing, one of several book publishers with the same name
- Tate, fan support of a romantic relationship between Tony DiNozzo and Kate Todd from the television series NCIS.
- Tate's triok, a mammal
- USS Tate (AKA-70) - World War II Vintage, US Military Vessel
- Tinnie Tate, a character in the Garrett P.I. series of books
- Tate, Filipino word for United States Of America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.