From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Taters)
|Look up tater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tater may refer to:
- Tater (or long tater), baseball jargon for a home run
- Tater Salad, nickname of American comedian Ron White
- Tater, a Southern United States and northern English slang term for a potato
- Tater Tots, registered trademark for a commercial form of hash browns, a deep-fried grated potato side-dish
- Norwegian and Swedish Travellers, Romani people also known as tatere or tattare
- Tatar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.