From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tateyama may refer to:
- Midori Tateyama, Japanese writer
- Shohei Tateyama (born 1981), Japanese baseball player
- Yoshinori Tateyama (born 1975), Japanese baseball player
- Tateyama, Chiba (館山市), a city in Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Tateyama, Toyama (立山町), a town in Toyama Prefecture, Japan
- Mount Tate (立山), a mountain range in Toyama Prefecture, Japan
- Tateyama Domain, a feudal domain under the Tokugawa shogunate, in present-day Chiba Prefecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tateyama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.