31 October 1988 
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Dress size||(US) 0; (EU) 32|
|Manager||NEXT New York|
Tatiana "Tati" Cotliar (born in Buenos Aires 31 October 1988) is an Argentine fashion model. She has been the face of Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Proenza Schouler, Prada, Lanvin for H&M, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, and Nina Ricci.
Cotliar was a high school student at Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires, then at CIEVYC, a cinemal school in Buenos Aires. She has directed two short films. When an agent approached her to model, knowing only the modeling of Argentina, she was not interested due to how commercial it was. In September 2009, Cotliar debuted at the spring Rachel Comey show in New York, then walked for Jason Wu, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Rodarte. She closed the spring Vivienne Westwood Red Label show in London as well closing for Westwood in Paris. Having modeled for about a year, she received her major breakthrough as the opener for one of Marc Jacobs' most critically acclaimed collections, the Fall 2010 show in New York. She opened Vivienne Westwood's fall show in Paris and closed for Shiatzy Chen, Miu Miu and Emanuel Ungaro.
She describes her personal style as boyish, like Diane Keaton in Annie Hall, and sometimes sexy and feminine like Jane Birkin. Her favourite cities are Chinatown in New York, the Shoreditch area of London, the corner cafés of Paris, and Buenos Aires.
- The Internet Fashion Database Retrieved and verified on 2011-05-29
- Fashion Model Directory - Tati Cotliar
- 12 Models We've Got Our Eyes On
- Valentino Fall 2010 Campaign Preview | Tati Cotliar by David Sims
- Proenza Schouler's First Ad Campaign Starring Tati Cotliar With Twin Models Ann and Kirby Kenny
- Prada S/S 11
- Preview:Lanvin for H&M Campaign by David Sims
- Mulberry F/W 11 by Tim Walker
- Paul Smith S/S 2012 by Paul Smith
- [Marc Jacobs F/W 2012 http://models.com/work/marc-jacobs-marc-jacobs-fw-12-1/105617]
- Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Fragrance F/W 2012 by Mark Segal
- This week's model Tatiana Cotliar
- Bright Star
- "Feed » Tatiana Cotliar". Models.com. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "Top 10 Newcomer FW 10: Tati (Next) - Of The Minute". Models.com. 2010-03-01. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- COACD Top Ten Newcomers FW10