|Prime Minister of Transnistria|
10 July 2013
|Preceded by||Pyotr Stepanov|
20 November 1972 |
Odessa, Soviet Union
Tatiana Mikhailovna Turanskaya (Тетяна Михайлівна Туранська; born November 20, 1972 in Odessa, Ukrainian SSR) is a Transnistrian politician and is the Prime Minister of Transnistria. She replaced Pyotr Stepanov on 10 July 2013, after he had resigned to accept a new job. On August 7, 2013 she held a meeting with finance minister Andrej Kotsubenko and defense minister Yuri Horin at which she talked about governmental issues within Slobozia District.
- "Татьяна Туранская утверждена в должности Председателя Правительства ПМР" [Tatiana Turanskaya approved by the office of President of the Government of the TMR] (in Russian). Archived from the original on July 15, 2013. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Tatiana Turanskaya has become the new head of the Transnistrian government". Black Sea News. July 11, 2013. Archived from the original on April 5, 2014. Retrieved July 27, 2013.
- "В связи с уходом в отпуск Председателя Правительства ПМР исполнение его обязанностей временно возложено на Татьяну Туранскую" [In connection with the departure of Prime Minister on holiday TMR execution of his duties temporarily assigned to Tatiana Turanskaya] (in Russian). Archived from the original on April 5, 2014. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Правительство возглавит Татьяна Туранская" [The government will be headed by Tatiana Turanskaya] (in Russian). July 10, 2013. Archived from the original on July 14, 2013. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Глава Правительства ПМР провела ряд рабочих встреч" [Head of PMR Government held several meetings related to her job] (in Russian). August 8, 2013. Archived from the original on April 5, 2014. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
|Prime Minister of Transnistria
|This Transnistria-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Moldovan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|