From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tatra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tatra may refer to:
- Tatra Mountains, a mountain range, part of the Carpathian Mountains, between Slovakia and Poland
- Tatra County (powiat tatrzański), an administrative division of Poland in the region of the Tatra Mountains
- Tatra National Park, Poland, a National Park
- Tatra National Park, Slovakia, one of the nine national parks in Slovakia
- Tatra (company), a car & truck manufacturer from the Czech Republic
- ČKD Tatra, a producer of trams from the Czech Republic
- Tatra (beer), a Polish beer produced by the Żywiec Brewery
- "Tatra Tiger", the nickname for the economy of Slovakia during its high growth period since 1998
- Tatra, Estonia, a village in Kambja Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Tatra River in Estonia
- Tatra Guitars, an acoustic guitar manufacturer, based in the Czech Republic
- Tátra class destroyer, a torpedo boat class of the Austro-Hungarian Navy
- Tatra Pine Vole, a species of vole
- Tatra father of Grod, ruler of the Crimean Huns after Ernakh.
- FK Tatra Kisač, Slovak minority club based in Kisač, Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tatra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.