|Born||Tatum Parker Reed
August 8, 1980
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||129 lb (59 kg)|
|No. of adult films||6|
Tatum Reed (born August 8, 1980) is an American pornographic actress and adult movie producer. She has created an internet presence that meshes her adult film career with blogging, fashion and lifestyle reviews.
Reed has been acknowledged for her convergence of technology, fashion, lifestyle reviews, and pornography into a single lifestyle portal. After appearing in a handful of adult films and websites Reed launched her own pornographic brand IlovePopwhore, which eventually developed further into a reality based website.
IlovePopwhore features Reed followed by a camera crew in a series of reality series style vignettes. Most of her self-produced films show her engaging in sexual activity with fans. Her website often features Reed in Agent Provocateur lingerie. The website and film trailers also feature electroclash inspired music that Reed herself composes.
Reed and her pornography career were also the central focus of the James Hanlon documentary Popwhore: A New American Dream. This film won Grand Jury Prize for Best Documentary and Hanlon won the award for Best Director of a Documentary at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival.
- Who's Next in Porn? 2
- West Coast Gangbangs
- Book Worm Bitches (Naughty Bookworms)
- Ass Parade
- MILF Lessons
- Triple X Dolls
- Housewife 1 on 1
- Big Booty Moms 2
- Scale Bustin Babes 23
- Black Attack Gang Bang
- She Likes It Black
- I Have A Wife (Naughty America)
- Vaziri, Aidin (January 15, 2006). "ON THE TOWN ... With Tatum Reed: More adult adventures – while fully clad". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved September 11, 2008.
- Rush, George; Joanna Molloy (July 2, 2007). "Reflections of the way Ross used to boss". New York Daily News. Retrieved September 11, 2008.
- Staff (August 7, 2007). "Popwhore – A New American Dream Won Two Major Awards at NYIIFVF". Press Release. Retrieved September 11, 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tatum Reed.|