Tatung Institute of Commerce and Technology
|Tatung Institute of Commerce and Technology
|Tatung Institute of Commerce and Technology|
Tatung Institute of Commerce and Technology (TTC; Chinese: 大同技術學院) is an educational institution based in East Distric, Chiayi City, Taiwan. It has five new departments: Finance, Food and Beverage Management, Early Childhood Care and Education, Multimedia Design, and Leisure Recreation and Tourism Management, with a total of ten academic departments. It is in Chiayi City, at the Tatung Institute of Commerce and Technology and not to be confused with Tatung Institute of Technology.
The school was completely established in 1964 and upgraded in 2003.
- 1963 - TaTung Junior College of Commerce was officially founded in Chiayi .
- 1964 - The night school of two-year junior college program was established and open to students on the job.
- 1999 - The affiliated two-year Continuing Education Junior College was established.
- 2003 - TaTung Junior College of Commerce was promoted as TaTung Institute of Commerce and Technology. Together, another campus was built in Taibau.
Tea Culture and Department of Business Management
The Tea Culture and Department of Business Management (茶文化與事業經營學位學程 (系)) has curriculum tailored to specialize in the study of the tea industry like Tea Production and Processing, Market Prospection and Marketing, Tea Culture, and Tourism Management.
The department was founded in 2011. Courses are taught in Chinese with a global perspective and the teaching of English tea terminology. The college provides education in tea science and cultivation, tea arts and culture, tea drinking promotion, as well as preparing people in the field of tea marketing. It is the first college in Taiwan to have specialized curriculum in tea studies.
Professional fields of study
- Tea production and processing technology
- Marketing and market development
- Tea culture
- Tourism management
- List of universities in Taiwan
- Tenfu Tea College
- Lu-Yu Tea Culture Institute
- Pinglin Tea Industry Museum
- Tenfu Tea Museum
- Tea Research and Extension Station
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|