Tatyana Mikhailovna Ledovskaya (Russian: Татьяна Михайловна Ледовская) (born 21 May 1966 in Shchyokino, Tula Oblast) is a retired athlete who competed mainly in the 400 metres hurdles. She represented the Soviet Union and later, Belarus, training in Minsk.
She competed for the USSR in the 1988 Summer Olympics held in Seoul, South Korea in the 400 metre hurdles, where she won the silver medal. She followed this up with a leg in the 4 x 400 metres relay where she won the gold medal with her teammates individual gold medalist Olga Bryzgina, individual bronze medalist Olga Nazarova and Mariya Pinigina, setting a new world record of 3:15.17 minutes which is still unbeaten (as of 2014 ). Ledovskaya is also the 1991 World Champion in 400 m hurdles and 4 x 400 m relay. She later represented Belarus, including at the 1996 Olympics.
Ledovskaya was awarded the Order of the Badge of Honor.
- 1972: East Germany (Käsling, Kühne, Seidler, Zehrt)
- 1976: East Germany (Maletzki, Rohde, Streidt, Brehmer)
- 1980: Soviet Union (Prorochenko, Goyshchik, Zyuskova, Nazarova)
- 1984: United States (Leatherwood, S. Howard, Brisco-Hooks, Cheeseborough, Dixon, D. Howard)
- 1988: Soviet Union (Ledovskaya, Nazarova, Pinigina, Bryzhina, Dzhigalova)
- 1992: Unified Team (Ruzina, Dzhigalova, Nazarova, Bryzhina, Nurutdinova, Shmonina)
- 1996: United States (Stevens, Malone-Wallace, Graham, Miles, Wilson)
- 2000: United States (Miles Clark, Hennagan, Colander, Anderson)
- 2004: United States (Trotter, Henderson, Richards, Hennagan, Robinson)
- 2008: United States (Wineberg, Felix, Henderson, Richards, Hastings)
- 2012: United States (Trotter, Felix, McCorory, Richards-Ross, Baker, Dixon)