From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tav or táv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tav or TAV may refer to:
- Tav (letter) (also written taf or taw), the last letter of many Semitic abjads
- Tav (number) (also written taf or taw), the denotation of a specific transfinite number
- Tav Falco, an American entertainer
- TAV Airports Holding (Tepe Akfen Ventures), a Turkish airport operator
- TAV-8B, the two-seat version of the McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II aircraft
- TAV RJ-SP, the Brazilian Rio–São Paulo high-speed rail system
- The Artists Village, an experimental arts group in Singapore
- Treno Alta Velocita, the working name for the planning and construction of the Italian high-speed rail network
- The Advanced Visualizer, a 3D graphics software package
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.