From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tavolara may refer to:
- Tavolara island, an island off the coast of Sardinia, once an independent kingdom
- Tavolara, a fictional town and island in the Philippines ruled by a cannibal king, in the 1902 comic opera "Queen Philippine," produced by the Pi Eta theatrical society at Harvard University
- Eugenio Tavolara (1901-1963), Sardinian artist
- Tavolara, an Italian steamship, sunk in June 1916 along with the Rondino and five smaller vessels, the Francesco Fadre, the Era, the Antonla V, the Annetta, and the Adelia
- Tavolara, an Italian tugboat in use 1916-1943
- Tavolara, an Italian tugboat in use 1956-1976
- Tavolara, a ship in the modern Italian navy
- Società Sportiva Tavolara Calcio, an Italian football club
- Tavolara, a racehorse, fl. 1913-1915
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.