From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taw may refer to:
- Taw (letter), the twenty-second letter in many Semitic alphabets
- Taw (number), the collection of all cardinal numbers
- the shooter marble in a game of marbles
- The River Taw in Devon, England
- Taw (locomotive), a British narrow gauge railway locomotive built in 1897 for the Lynton and Barnstaple Railway, named after the river
- a method to produce white leather
- F-22 Total Air War, a fighter jet flight simulator game
- Tomas Andersson Wij, Swedish singer and songwriter and journalist also artistically known by the initials TAW
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.