May 10, 1970 |
New York, New York, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 0 in (1.52 m)|
|Weight||120 lb (54 kg)|
In 1998, Peaks won an arbitrated case against a Florida physical therapist who had sued her, claiming he suffered from whiplash because she swung her breasts (the size of which was variously reported at the time as 60HHH and 69HH) into his face while dancing at a club his friends had taken him to for his bachelor party. The man said that her breasts were hard like cement blocks. The case went on television to The People's Court where former New York City Mayor Ed Koch was the arbiter. After having Peaks appraised by a female bailiff, Koch ruled in favor of Peaks, saying that the breasts were "about two pounds each and of average firmness", and not dangerous.
- Big Busted Goddesses of Las Vegas (2000) (V) with Colt 45, Brittany Love, Tawny Peaks, Sierra, Stormy Waters, Echo Valley
- Let's Talk About Sex (1998)
- Voluptuous Vixens II (1998)
- On Location in Fantasy Island (1997)
- Adult Video News Awards 1996 (1996)
- Tit to Tit 5 (1996)
- Breasts (1996) Documentary. Plot Summary: Twenty-two women (ranging in age from 11 to 84), with 41 breasts, talk about their breasts; most are topless as they speak ...
- Girls Around the World 27 (1995)
- Girls Around the World 28 (1995)
- Boob Cruise '94 (1994)
- Big Busty 47 (1992)
- Alexander, Jack (1998) "Big Boob Whiplash Case Voted 1998's Wildest Lawsuit!", Weekly World News, 20 October 1998, retrieved 2010-02-12
- Percelay, James & Deutchman, Jeremy (2000) Whiplash: America's Most Frivolous Lawsuits, Andrews McMeel Publishing, ISBN 978-0-7407-0496-3, p. 48
- Maher, Bill (2005) New Rules: Polite Musings from a Timid Observer, Rodale Press, ISBN 978-1-59486-295-3, p. 210
- "Tawny sells her Peaks", Sydney Morning Herald, March 3, 2005, retrieved 2010-02-12
- "Casino buys Tawny Peaks's implant", www.iol.co.za, March 7, 2005, retrieved 2010-02-12