||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2011)|
Tawni O'Dell (born 1964) is an American novelist.
Born and raised in Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States, she graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in journalism. She lived for many years in the Chicago area before moving back to Pennsylvania, where she now lives with her two children.
- Back Roads, novel (New York: Viking, 2000)
- Coal Run, novel (New York: Viking, 2004)
- Sister Mine, novel (New York: Shaye Areheart Books, 2007)
- Fragile beasts, novel (New York: Shaye Areheart Books, 2010)
- "One of Us", novel (New York: Gallery Books, 2014)
Source: Contemporary Authors Online. The Gale Group, 2002. PEN (Permanent Entry Number): 0000142270.