From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel and Palestine
- Palestinian territories
- At-Tayba, a Palestinian village in the northern West Bank
- Taybeh, a Palestinian town in the Ramallah area, central West Bank
- Taybeh Brewery, in this town
- At-Tayba, Petra, also written Taybeh, a village in the protected region of Petra, south of Wadi Musa on the road to Aqaba
- Tayibe (Lebanon), a village in Lebanon
- Al-Taybah, a village in the Syrian Desert
- Al-Taybah, Daraa, a village near Daraa, southern Syria
- Al-Taybah, Deir az-Zor, a village near Deir az-Zor, eastern Syria
- Al-Taybah al-Gharbiyah, a village near Homs, central Syria
- Taybat al-Imam, a town near Hama, northern Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.