Taylor (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taylor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taylor is a given name mainly in use in English-speaking countries, including England and Wales, Scotland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The name Taylor has been well used for characters on American and now some Australian soap operas.
People with the given name Taylor
- Taylor Dayne (stage name of Leslie Wunderman), American singer-songwriter and actress
- Taylor Hall, Canadian hockey player (Edmonton Oilers #4)
- Taylor Hanson, American musician, best known as a member of the band Hanson
- Taylor Hawkins, American musician, best known as the drummer of alternative rock band Foo Fighters
- Taylor York, American musician, best known as the guitarist of the rock band Paramore
- Taylor Jardine, Lead singer of We Are The In Crowd
- Taylor Lautner, American actor
- Taylor Mays, American NFL football player
- Taylor Momsen, American actress and singer
- Taylor Swift, American country pop singer
- Taylor Schilling, American actress
- Taylor Fry, main character of the Australian TV series Mortified
- Taylor Hayes, character on The Bold and the Beautiful
- Taylor Townsend, character from The O.C.
- Taylor Walker, character on the American soap opera Days of our Lives
- Taylor Quimby, character from the book series, Nikki in the City.
- Taylor Larson, character from mystery comedy, The Taylor Larson Mysteries.