Taylor Hayes (pornographic actress)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
January 14, 1975 |
Grosse Pointe, Michigan, U.S.
|No. of adult films||88 (per IAFD)|
Taylor Hayes (born January 14, 1975) is a former American pornographic actress. She took her pseudonym from Taylor Hayes, the fictional character played by Hunter Tylo on the The Bold and the Beautiful, an American soap opera, of which a teenaged Hayes was an enthusiastic devotee.
Hayes was featured in Penthouse in 1994. She also was featured in a Hustler centerfold in 1995. Later that same, year Taylor moved to Los Angeles and began working for adult studio VCA Pictures. After a couple of adult film productions with VCA, she left to become one of the feature girls of gonzo pornographer Adam Glasser (also known as Seymore Butts). Vivid Entertainment signed Hayes to an exclusive contract in 1997 during which time she made more than a dozen feature films. Hayes has made several appearances in non-pornographic films, including the mid-1990s softcore film Animal Instincts III and the 2003 B film Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain. In 2007, she was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.
- 1999 AVN Award - Best Group Sex Scene, Film (The Masseuse 3)
- 2000 XRCO Award - Best Actress, Single Performance (Jekyll & Hyde)
- 2001 AVN Award - Best Actress, Film (Jekyll & Hyde)
- 2001 XRCO Award - Best Actress, Single Performance (Fade to Black)
- 2002 AVN Award - Best Couples Sex Scene, Film (Fade to Black)
- 2002 AVN Award - Best Group Sex Scene, Film (Fade to Black)
- "Taylor Hayes' IAFD Listing". Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- "Taylor Hayes Vivid Girl Site". Retrieved 2007-09-19.[dead link]
- Jared Rutter (2006-11-22). "2007 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- "Past AVN Award Winners". Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "BEST OF 1993-2002". Retrieved 20 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taylor Hayes (porn star).|