Taylor Hayes (born January 14, 1975) is a former American pornographic actress. She took her pseudonym from Taylor Hayes, the fictional character played by Hunter Tylo on the The Bold and the Beautiful, an American soap opera of which a teenaged Hayes was an enthusiastic devotee.
Hayes was featured in Penthouse in 1994. She also was featured in a Hustler centerfold in 1995. Later that same year Taylor moved to Los Angeles and began working for adult studio VCA Pictures. After a couple of adult film productions with VCA, she left to become one of the feature girls of gonzo pornographer Adam Glasser (also known as Seymore Butts). Vivid Entertainment signed Hayes to an exclusive contract in 1997 during which time she made more than a dozen feature films. Hayes has made several appearances in nonpornographic films, including the mid-1990s softcore film Animal Instincts III, and the 2003 B film Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain. In 2007, she was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.
- 1999 AVN Best Group Sex Scene – Film for The Masseuse 3
- 2001 XRCO Best Actress (Single Performance) for Jekyll & Hyde
- 2001 AVN Best Actress – Film for Jekyll & Hyde
- 2002 XRCO Best Actress (Single Performance) for Fade to Black
- 2002 AVN Best Couples Sex Scene – Film for Fade to Black
- 2002 AVN Best Group Sex Scene – Film for Fade to Black