Taylor Vixen at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo on 17 January 2013 in Las Vegas.
October 25, 1983 |
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|Other names||Taylor Vixxxen|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||121 lb (55 kg)|
|No. of adult films||87 as actress, 1 as director (per IAFD)|
Taylor Vixen (born October 25, 1983) is a former American pornographic actress. She debuted in the adult film industry in March 2009, and her appearance in Penthouse magazine's 40th anniversary edition in the same year launched her career into a more expansive market. She was the 2010 Penthouse Pet of the Year.
Vixen became interested in a pornography career after watching the 2008 Pet of the Year announcement on TV. She began her adult modeling career by taking her own photographs and sending them to magazines. She then hired an agent in order to widen her appeal and reach more mass-market movies. She appeared in the 40th anniversary of Penthouse as the Pet of the Month, in which she proved to be popular with readers.
Vixen has appeared in a number of other venues due to her work with Penthouse. She has hosted the Pure Nightclub, which offers invitations to popular celebrities to be the guest host of the club for one night. She has appeared on the Howard Stern Show in her capacity as a Penthouse Pet twice, once to promote the 40th anniversary edition of Penthouse that she appeared in, and once as part of a 2009 Penthouse Pet Beauty Pageant that Stern stated she won. During one of her appearances on the Howard Stern Show, she stated that her D-cup breasts were natural. She appeared on The Naughty Show, a show that began as a pilot for Comedy Central, as its guest of honor.
In 2012, Vixen became an exclusive contract performer for Twistys.
Vixen retired on July 29, 2013.
Awards and nominations
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Couples Sex Scene – Women Seeking Women 55 (with Franziska Facella)
- 2011 Urban X Award nominee – Best Girl Girl Sex Scene – Asian Eyes (with Jessica Bangkok)
- 2012 AVN Award nominee – Best Solo Sex Scene – On My Own: Brunette Edition
- 2013 AVN Award nominee – Best Girl/Girl Sex Scene – Lush 2 (with Jessie Andrews)
- 2013 XBIZ Award nominee – Best Scene (All-Girl) – Taylor Vixen’s House Rules (with Emily Addison)
- Taylor Vixen at the Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved on April 14, 2011.
- "AVN - Taylor Vixen". AVN. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Miller, Dan. "Penthouse Pet of the Year: Taylor Vixen Interview". AVN. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- "Taylor Vixen Named 2010 Penthouse Pet of the Year". AVN. December 14, 2009. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Warren, Peter (April 30, 2010). "2010 XRCO Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Roberts, Soraya (January 7, 2010). "White House party crashers Tareq and Michaele Salahi to host Las Vegas' Pure nightclub on January 16". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Stern, Howard (July 23, 2009). "The All Natural Taylor Vixen". The Howard Stern Show. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Stern, Howard (November 12, 2009). "The Most Talented Pet Is...". The Howard Stern Show. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Warren, Peter (March 25, 2010). "'Naughty Show' 10 Brings On Taylor Vixen Tonight". AVN. Retrieved July 5, 2010.
- Vixen, Taylor (July 29, 2013). "Message from Taylor". Taylor Vixen. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Exclusive Interview: Taylor Vixen - Rock Confidential | Everything You Love About Rock N Roll | Since 2002. Retrieved December 1, 2012.
- "2010 NOMINEES". Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- "Movie Nominees". Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- "2012 AVN Award Nominees". AVN.com. 2012-06-14. Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- "2013 AVN Awards Nominees" (pdf). AVN Awards. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "XBIZ Awards 2013 Nominees". XBIZ. 16 November 2012. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Official website
- Taylor Vixen on Twitter
- Taylor Vixen at the Internet Movie Database
- Taylor Vixen at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Taylor Vixen at the Adult Film Database
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taylor Vixen.|