Taylors Beach, New South Wales
New South Wales
|• Density||18.7/km2 (48/sq mi)|
|Elevation||3 m (10 ft)[Note 1]|
|Area||5.3 km2 (2.0 sq mi)[Note 2]|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10)|
|• Summer (DST)||AEDT (UTC+11)|
|LGA(s)||Port Stephens Council|
|State electorate(s)||Port Stephens|
Taylors Beach is a suburb of the Port Stephens local government area in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia. It is largely undeveloped except for some commercial and light industrial developments in the southern part of the suburb, except for some big-box stores which include a Bunnings Warehouse, Supercheap Auto and a Boating Camping and Fishing. The largest population centre is at Taylors Beach itself, in the western part of the suburb, adjacent to Tilligerry Creek and Port Stephens. At the 2011 census Taylors Beach had a population of 99.
- Average elevation of the suburb as shown on 1:100000 map 9332 PORT STEPHENS.
- Area calculation is based on 1:100000 map 9332 PORT STEPHENS.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Taylors Beach (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Suburb Search - Local Council Boundaries - Hunter (HT) - Port Stephens". New South Wales Division of Local Government. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
- "Taylors Beach". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
- "Port Stephens". New South Wales Electoral Commission. 24 March 2007. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
- "Paterson". Australian Electoral Commission. 19 October 2007. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
- "Nelson Bay (Nelson Head)". Climate statistics for Australian locations. Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
- "Taylors Beach". Land and Property Management Authority - Spatial Information eXchange. New South Wales Land and Property Information. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
|This Port Stephens Council geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|