October 5, 1990 |
Santa Monica, California , U.S.
|Education||St. Bernard Catholic High School, Loyola Marymount University|
Life and career
Paige grew up in the Inglewood neighborhood of Los Angeles. She has an older brother, Travis. Paige has been dancing since the age of 2. She started training at Katnap in Venice, Westside Ballet Academy, and later spent two consecutive summers at the Kirov Academy of Ballet in Washington, DC. In 2001, she became a student of celebrity choreographer Debbie Allen. That same year, she auditioned for Debbie Allen's "Pearl", and went on to be featured in every musical presented by the troupe from 2001-2009. In a rehearsal for Debbie Allen's, "Alex In Wonderland", Allen invited television producer Stan Rogow. He helped Paige launch her acting career. She attended St. Bernard Catholic High School in Playa del Rey where she graduated in 2008. There she was also featured in every performing arts performance under the direction of Stewart and Maureen Robinson. Taylour became a Los Angeles Laker Girl in 2010, and spent 3 months with the squad before leaving to finish college and pursue her acting career. As a Laker Girl, she was featured in a special by Fox Sports on the making of the 2011 Laker Girls Calendar. She is a graduate of Loyola Marymount University. She continues to work and train with Debbie Allen.
She is represented by TJ Stein of Stein Entertainment Group, and Claudine Vacca at House of Representatives.
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year as a featured dancer
- Making of the Laker Girls Calendar 2011 as Herself
- Mousetrap as Mousetrapketeer #4
- Alex in Wonderland: Rehearsing Wonderland as School Girl
- Glee (TV series) as a featured Cheerleader
- Hit the Floor (TV series) as Ahsha Hayes
- Bring It! (TV series) as Herself
- "Taylour Paige". IMDb.com. Retrieved July 22, 2013.
- "Taylour Paige as Ahsha Hayes". VH1.com. VH1. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "From Laker Girl to 'Hit the Floor'". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 22, 2013.