From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tayo may refer to:
- Tayo language, a French-based Creole spoken in New Caledonia
- Tayo (political party), a political party based in Mogadishu, Somalia
- Tayo The Little Bus, a South Korean animated television series
People with the name Tayo:
- Lyle Tayo (1889-1971), American film actress
- Tayo Lill Andreasen (born 1953),Danish EU Consultant
- Tayo Adenaike (born 1954), Nigerian painter
- Tayo Popoola (born 1981), English musician and DJ
- Tayo Reed (born 1973), country music singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.