Map of Batangas showing the location of Taysan
|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV-A)|
|• Mayor||Victor Perez Portugal Jr.|
|• Total||93.62 km2 (36.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||380/km2 (980/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||2nd class|
Taysan is a second class municipality in the province of Batangas, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 35,357 people. In its northern boundary are the towns of Rosario and Ibaan, in east, is a part of Rosario, in west, is Batangas City and in south, is the municipality of Lobo.
- Mataas Na Lupa
- Poblacion East
- Poblacion West
- San Isidro
- San Marcelino
- Sto. Niño
It is the richest municipality in Batangas with an annual income of PhP 3,000,000.
|Population census of Taysan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Province: BATANGAS". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taysan.|
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Torching of Pinagbayanan Elementary School
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|